NISTA SD-40P Analog Door Phone is a revolutionary new design concept.
Incorporates a backwards facing speaker where the sound is ported to sound vents on the side of the unit. This allows the front panel to be speaker-free and of a smooth, contemporary design.
Offered in a satin Duralumin finish, supports a single touch sensitive visitor call button in a small compact unit design with a small foot print allowing it to be installed onto modern aluminium door frames providing a perfect balance between high quality aesthetics and simple functionality.
Easily programmable and monitored via a telephone system (analog PBX) and also easily installable allowing users to adjust both microphone and speaker volume levels to suit.
- Piezo single touch sensitive visitor call button.
- Remote maintenance.
- Small compact unit design with small foot print allowing an easy installation onto modern aluminium door frames.
- Indoor / outdoor installation
- Weather Resistant and Tough anti-vandal cover
- Reliable and stylish design
- Easy to install and support
Power supply is not included.
Door phones Specifications
- Manufacturer Nista
- Product Type Door phone
- Technology Analog
- Modular NO
- Camera NO
- Buttons 1
- Buttons Labels NO
- Preferred Placement Indoor/outdoor
- Wall Mounting YES
- Flush Mounting NO
- Keyboard NO
- LCD Display NO
- POE NO
- Relays 1