- Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi. Scan documents at up to 25 images-per-minute using the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Quickly scan documents into file folders on your PC or network.
- Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name (document being scanned) or to add processing instructions to an outbound e-mail.
- Integrated address book can store up to 1,000 contacts, each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations. Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
- Scan documents directly to a USB flash drive.
- Deliver single-sided output at 37 pages-per-minute, or duplex output at 10 pages-per-minute.
- Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
- Standard PCL 5e / XL printing support (Windows, Linux, UNIX, AS/400, SAP and more)
- Optional PostScript3, Direct PDF and barcode printing support (supports UPC/EAN, Interleave 25, Code 39, Code 126, PostNet and more).
- Legal-size platen glass captures multipart forms, carbon papers, plastic identification cards and more.
- Card copy mode allows for the seamless copying of two-sided driver’s licenses and/or insurance cards.
- 5 second first-copy-out-time (FCOT) and 27 second warm-up time.
- Route inbound fax documents to another fax location, e-mail address or PC folder.
- The optional e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the MFX-3510 through a network fax server.
- Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
- System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail transmissions, to
- create an audit trail of usage.
- “My MFP” mode enables each user to access commonly used features on a single screen, regardless of which mode the feature is
- located in.
- Standard 500-sheet paper cassette (letter/legal). Add (1) 500-sheet paper cassette to increase the total paper capacity to 1,100-sheets.
- 100-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, labels and more (20-43 lb)
- The optional 2-bin output tray can physically separate copy, fax or print jobs to create a distribution-ready stack of documents.
- 5-line LCD simplifies user operation and job execution.
- Compact footprint enables the installation of the MFX-3510 on the desktop or within a crowded workspace
- Document Feeder ADF
- Document Feeder Capacity (Letter) 80 sheets
- Platen Glass 8.5" X 14"'
- User Interface 5-lime LCD
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- Maximum Memory 512 MB
- Hard Disk Drive N/A
- Warm Up Time 27 Seconds
- Standard Paper Cassette(s) Capacity (Letter) 500 sheets
- Standard Bypass Tray Capacity (Letter) 100 sheets
- Maximum Paper Capacity 1,100 sheets
- Media Support (Cassettes) 20-28 lbs.
- Media Support (bypass) 20-43 lbs
- Print Speed (Mono) 37 pages-per-minute
- Print Speed (Color) N/A
- Duplex Print Speed 10 pages-per-minute
- Staple Finishing N/A
- Staple Limit N/A
- Hole Punching N/A
- Electronic Sorting Standard
- Toner Yield (Mono) 24,000 (ISO19752)
- Toner Yield (Color) N/A
- Drum Yield (Mono) 60,000
- Drum Yield (Color) N/A
- Dimensions ( H x W x D) 18.9" X 21.4" X 20.19"
- Weight 48.5 lbs
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Network Inerface 10/100 Base
- Network Protocols TCP/IP
- Network Security IP/Mac Filtering, Port enable/Disable
- LDAP Standard
- DHCP Standard (Default On)
- Network Setting N/A
- First-Copy-Out-Time 5 seconds
- Number of Copies 1-99
- Copy Speed (Letter) 37 page-per-minute
- Copy Speed (Legal) N/A
- Reduction / Enlargement 25 - 400% (platen)/25-200% (RADF)
- Maximum Copy Features
- Special Copy Features Image Combination, Card Copy
- Scan Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Area (Minimum)
- Scan Area (Maximum) 8.5” x 14”
- Simplex Scan Speed 25 images-per-minute (mono), 8 images-per-minute(color)
- Duplex Scan Speed N/A
- Scan Destination PC, E-mail, FTP, USB Flash Drive
- Scan Formats PDF, TIFF, JPEG
- Scan Tag No
- Add Attachment to outbound e-mail Standard
- Twain Compliant Yes
- First-Print-Out-Time 6 Seconds
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 X 600 dpi
- Page Description Language Standard PCL 5e/6, Optional PostScript3,
- Windows OS Support Standard
- Macintosh OS Support Optional
- Linux OS Support Optional
- Modem Speed 33.6 kbps
- Compression JBIG
- Standard Fax Memory Shared
- Maximum Fax Memory Shared
- Document Memory Back-up To memory capacity
- One-touch Dialing 1,000 locations
- Speed Dialing 1,000 locations
- Group Dialing 100 groups
- Broadcasting Standard
- Secure Reception Standard
- PC Faxing (Fax from PC applications) Standard
- Fax Server Integration No
- Dual Line N/A