Grandstram GXP2135 is a multi-line, enterprise-grade high performance IP Phone, ideal for any business user.
It provides up to 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys with on-screen line appearances, 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8 inch color LCD display and Full-HD audio sound. This remarkable IP Phone offers also up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys helping users to be more efficient, enhancing business productivity.
Furthermore supports: Gigabit speeds, Power over Ethernet, built-in Bluetooth™ for syncing with mobile phones and Bluetooth™ headsets, EHS compatible Plantronics™ headsets and a built-in USB port for data exchange. Enables also a fast plug&play connection, provides easy implementation through auto provisioning options including TR-069 and XML configuration files as well as TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts.
Grandstram GXP2135 IP Phone offers broad interoperability with most SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms, making it the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
- 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD display
- Up to 4 SIP accounts
- Up to 8 lines and 8 dual-color LED line keys with on-screen line appearances
- Up to 32 on-screen digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys
- 11 dedicated function keys for: Message (with LED indicator), Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Vol+, Vol-
- Built-in Bluetooth™ technology for syncing with wireless Bluetooth™ headsets and mobile phones
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics™ headsets
- Dual Gigabit auto-sensing network ports and integrated Power over Ethernet
- Built-in USB port for data exchange
- Wideband HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity, HD handset and full duplex speakerphone
- Up to 4-way audio conferencing
- Supports local phonebook up to 500 records and XML, LDAP remote phonebooks up to 2000 items
- Fast plug & play connection
- Easy implementation through auto provisioning options including TR-069 and XML configuration files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Includes base stand with 2 angle positions, wall mountable
- 100-240V / 12V, 0.5A universal power adapter included
- 3 Year Warranty