The PDS-5000 High-Speed Desktop Scanner offers powerful features for medium to large-size businesses and offices with demanding scanning requirements. Using the generous 100-page capacity auto document feeder, this scanner is able to capture single and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 60ppm‡, making it perfect for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents, as well as single-page documents up to 236" long‡, business cards, and embossed plastic cards‡. Easily scan to a range of destinations, such as file, OCR, email, FTP, network folders, and Microsoft® SharePoint®, in a wide variety of file formats including PDF, TIFF, JPEG, as well as Microsoft® Office formats‡. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface also enables rapid processing of scanned images to help maximize your business's productivity.
The PDS-5000 boasts various integrated image optimization features, including ultrasonic multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page removal and deskew support. It also features batch barcode support for scan job separation, to help simplify file sorting and searching. Plus, the PDS-5000 is compatible with Kofax VRS®‡. An industry leader in image processing software, Kofax VRS® dynamically evaluates each scanned page and automatically applies the correct image quality settings for maximum output enhancement, making the PDS-5000 the complete high-volume scanning package for your mid to large-size business.
- Ideal for High-Volume Scanning Environments - With a daily duty cycle of up to 6,000 pages‡
- High-Speed Scanning - Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 60ppm‡
- Multi-Page Scanning - From the generous 100-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF)
- High-Precision Scanning - Up to 600 dpi optical resolution, plus a robust collection of image optimization features including multistream, dynamic threshold, edge cleanup, hole punch removal, despeckle, color matching, and more
- Rapid Image Processing - Via the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- Advanced Scanning Features - Including ultrasonic multifeed detection with reversing roller to ensure each page is properly scanned, and batch barcode support for simplified file sorting and searching
- Versatile Media Handling - Easily scans business and plastic cards, including embossed plastic cards‡, and a variety of documents up to 236" in length‡
- Scan Destinations - E-mail, OCR, File, Image, FTP, Network, Print, and Microsoft® SharePoint®‡
- Kofax VRS® Compatible‡ - An industry leader in image processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results
- Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® compatible
- Outstanding Support - Includes a one-year limited warranty plus free phone support for the life of the product
- 2 Years Warranty